We are committed to meet the expectations of our valued client’s, through our promt and established service system. We shall continuously strive to improve the effectiveness of our quality system.
TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL, OUR EFFORTS WILL BE TOWARDS THE FOLLOWING:
HEALTH & SAFETY
KPM assigns high importance to safety as an essential component in every spare of its construction activities, in order to improve the well-being of employees performance and the growth of the Company.
- To give highest priority to safety in selection of plants & equipment’s, erection and commissioning activities.
- To provide safety training to employees and contract workers and to ensure use of proper safety equipments.
- To inculcate safety culture in the organization where safety is manifested in each employees mind, thought and expression.
- To strictly adhere to the safety related laws, rules, procedures framed by the Govt. and to take appropriate action in case of violation.
- To identify and eliminate risk related process by carrying out safety audits.
- To give priority to occupational health of its employees and labourers.
- To continuously strive for improvement in safety performances.
- We dedicate ourselves to the Safety Policy to improve our performance and strive for achieving zero accident, on continuous basis.
- Labour Compliance.